Example Engineering Job Title
Location: Remote (Europe, US)
This is no ordinary engineering role. You will be joining Neuralfinity, a Hamburg-based startup, as our first outside hire at a defining inflection point, where your skills will directly translate into tangible impact in a fast moving industry.
We're seeking an extraordinarily talented Senior Full Stack Developer with a proven track record of shipping robust production code. You should be prepared to do some of the best work of your life, building shoulder-to-shoulder with our founding team to translate state-of-the-art AI foundation models into revolutionary applications for enterprises and government agencies.
- Build full stack applications, using Typescript, React, TailwindCSS, NodeJS and PostgreSQL
- Craft beautiful and functional frontends that meet the criteria of intuitiveness and accessibility
- Work alongside Co-Founder Jannik on building out features of our Gravity Generative AI Platform using Python and potentially Rust
- Support the ongoing development of internal systems
- Maintain upcoming open source releases
- Ideally 5+ years experience working in an engineering role
- Experience working with or a quick ability to learn Typescript and Python
- Strong understanding of working with Large Language Model APIs
- Feeling comfortable working independently without guidance
- Strong spoken and written English
- A competitive salary + company %
- Working remotely from anywhere
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to build a career path quickly
- Support of learning & development, home office improvements
How to Apply
Please send your CV in English, a link to GitHub/GitLab and an earliest possible date to join us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title “Senior Full Stack Developer”. Since we’re expecting high demand, unfortunately we won’t be able to give personal feedback to each candidate. If your application is successful, we’ll get back to you with an invite for an interview. We look forward to receiving your applications. Good luck!